Hi hexac, I have asked a banking representative to look into this for you. I will post an update when I have one. Thank you.

I'm having the same issue. I also work for a private company and usually get my DD a day early. I just want to make sure it posts by tomorrow which is technically my pay day. 

Dear Melzd8,

A banking specliast it looking into your situtaiton as well. Thank you for posting.

What is the reason behind the delayed pay? I would like to know why it happened and if the issue has been fixed. I read that we will be get paid when USAA gets the funds, but that doesn't make me feel any better because I still don't know why or how this happened and if it has been fixed. I would like some details please.
So glad to know I'm not the only one!! I was freaking out

There's a LOT of people freaking out and not happy right now. Hopefully USAA can figure it out soon. Customer Service really didn't have any answers for anyone either. 

Will they cover any fees that occur due to this?
I found out its not just USAA, no one got paid

That definitely isn't comforting

Ive been checking every 30mins, still no paycheck.  hopefully something pops through the bank here soon.  I personally use USAA over the other banks because we get paid the day before paydate.

Still is less comforting seeing other services besides the CG not getting paid.