airforce90
Contributor

usually have been paid by now....nothin posted and i can not reachanyone

49 REPLIES

I'm having the same issue. I've been with USAA for 7 years and this has never happend before. Kinda freaking out

It happens every once and awhile especially if you are CG. It usually post within 24 hours. Be patient it'll post eventually today.

Hello,

We are currently checking with our bank team for an update on this. If you have not yet done so, please give our bank a call at 1-800-531-8722 and a banking representative will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Has there been any updates on the delayed deposit? No one in my office has gotten paid either. This hasn't happened to me since I started banking with USAA. I'm a little nervouse, especially with the holiday coming up. 

I did call USAA and the rep had not had anyone else call in and ask about delayed pay which I thought was odd.  She had also not been informed about pay being late.  She only said that the pay posting calendar reflected that pay was scheduled to go in today.  So really - not helpful at all, and it still has not posted.

everyone got different stories throughout the day....  very, very poor government judgement...as always.   I'd expect to hear this in the news tonight.

Highlighted

So AngelaCabanUSAA, can you give us a status?

UPDATE:

We are aware that some military direct deposits have not posted at their usual time, a day before the official payday. Rest assured, USAA will post all direct deposits as soon as we receive them. Thank you

I don't receive military pay as I am retired... why wasn't my direct deposit from private company posted?