debit card mailed home because of fraud claim, overseas


I have a fraud claim on my debit card, and they cancled and mailed me a new one. However, I still need to access my account and don't have anything to do it with, can I still use my old card if I have my pin?


Thank you for reaching out to us today @lizardc. I do apologize however once a card is reported lost/stolen it is closed and can not be reopened. However, we may have an alternate solution for you. Please call us at 800-531-8722 for further assistance. Thank you, have a good evening. -Emily