Sky-Sky
Contributor
Yesterday I wanted to check the balance of my debit card on my USAA app but when I logged in I got a message saying I have currently have no accounts with USAA. I know for sure my debit card has not expired and it has an activity log so its not like I don't use it. I gave the customer service a call today and they said my account was disconnected 2 days ago but didn't give an explanation why. So I just wanna know why was my account deleted? Why I was never sent a warning message via text, email, or through my USAA app? And is there any way for me to get my account back?

Most Helpful

Hello and thank you for contacting us in regards to accessing your balance with your debit card. We would be happy to assist you via our secure chat channel or by calling us at 800-531-8722. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 5:00 am-12:00 am CT and Saturday 6:00 am - 10:00 pm CT, or Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT. If you would like immediate assistance through our chat channel we will need you to send us a private message to request the link. If you would like to initiate the chat, please send me a Private Message and I can forward you the link. To enable Private Message please Select username top right-hand corner of your Member Community page> next select My Settings> Turn on Private Messages > then Save. This will enable the envelope icon when they click on your username. You can then send a Private Message requesting the link by going to your username on the top right-hand corner of your Member Community page and select the envelope icon> then hit Send a Message. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY

Hello and thank you for contacting us in regards to accessing your balance with your debit card. We would be happy to assist you via our secure chat channel or by calling us at 800-531-8722. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 5:00 am-12:00 am CT and Saturday 6:00 am - 10:00 pm CT, or Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT. If you would like immediate assistance through our chat channel we will need you to send us a private message to request the link. If you would like to initiate the chat, please send me a Private Message and I can forward you the link. To enable Private Message please Select username top right-hand corner of your Member Community page> next select My Settings> Turn on Private Messages > then Save. This will enable the envelope icon when they click on your username. You can then send a Private Message requesting the link by going to your username on the top right-hand corner of your Member Community page and select the envelope icon> then hit Send a Message. Thank you!

View solution in original post