Hellfighter6
Occasional Contributor

Why are some of my savings account balances listed as "unavailable" on the website account listing

Most Helpful

Hello @Hellfighter6, I can understand your concern. Please contact us via private chat on USAA.com or by phone at 210-531-8722, so that we can provide further assistance. ~ Sam

3 REPLIES

Hello @Hellfighter6, I can understand your concern. Please contact us via private chat on USAA.com or by phone at 210-531-8722, so that we can provide further assistance. ~ Sam

What good is a "COMMUNITY" forum if the answer is not shared? It could be given as a personal account issue if it can't be disclosed or else a website glitch, update etc. As a 30 year USAA customer I have watched the availibility of information about the procedures and functioning at USAA become consistantly less availible and many times misinformation from USAA Representatives is a serious and unacceptable concern.

EconomicExapseration - I can see you are frustrated, and I would like the chance to help. We do need to keep account details private as you mentioned. Additionally, we are unable to troubleshoot technical issues via this forum. Is there anything specific i can address for you? Thanks, Jason