Ayden
Contributor

I've used Zelle for a while now both with USAA and other banks and it seems as if there is an issue specific to USAA where funds do not show up in a timely manner based on previous posts here and my recent experience - I don't have issues at any other bank with Zelle.  Until this week I haven't had an issue but I sent money from one of my accounts to my account at USAA using Zelle and the money has been "in transit" ever since - that was three days ago.  When I called in to get help my interaction was so poor that it really makes me not want to use USAA going forward.  First, I was transferred three times before someone helped.  Second, thier "help" was just submitting a dispute which they indiciated could take up to 5 business days to get assigned to an analyst and another 5-7 business days for USAA to complete the dispute.  That is potentially 15 business days where my funds are in limbo.  It is very frustrating for a bank to think that 15 business days is acceptable when funds are missing. 

1 REPLY

@Ayden, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the send money with Zelle. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. I will have this submitted to the appropriate area for further review. ~ Samantha