Where can I send a request to review a customer service decision related to credit card interest?

50 plus years
Contributor

4 REPLIES

Good Morning @50 plus years, I appreciate you reaching out to us today. I will be happy to share your concerns regarding credit card interest with the appropriate area. Please know that USAA does consider each application on a "case-by-case" basis, and considers the "360" view of your entire credit and account profiles when rendering a credit card decision. We consider several factors such as both your USAA and credit profiles, including your debt to income ratio, banking account management, credit score, and history with USAA. However, ultimately, all of the credit criteria must qualify for the lower rates. I hope this information is helpful, have a good day. -Emily

Emily,

Thanks for your reply which I just noticed.   I am assuming that someone reviewed the phone call with Bonnie (who told me that "no one" could credit my interest charge) to understand my situation with crediting the unreasonaable interest charge when the funds were at USAA.  In any case when I checked my account, the payment and interest have now been credited so this resolves the financial issue.  However I remain deely disappointed how this was handled by customer service and since I received no communication on the change, I was taking steps to move some financial activities from USAA.  I have now stopped that but again was and remain disappointed about how this was handled.  Thanks for responding.

@50 plus years, I appreciate your feedback on this matter and understand your frustration on how this situation was handled. I'm happy to forward your concerns to our team for review. Thank  you. - Rhonda

@50 plus years, Please accept my apology for the unsatisfactory service that you received in your recent dealings with USAA. This situation regarding an interest charge and lack of communication will be addressed with the appropriate parties and will be used as a coaching opportunity. ~DC