Mathew Andrew

I need to dispute a charge on my account. Where can I do so? 


@Matthew Andrew, I understand you need to dispute a charge on your account. If the transaction was made with your debit card has posted to your account and is not pending you can submit the dispute via our app or From the app you will select your checking account then the transaction in question followed by the link to dispute the transaction. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you - Rhonda