Where can I deposit cash, the closest ATM that shows up is hundreds of miles away from me.

glenwood
Contributor

Where can I deposit cash, the closest ATM that shows up is hundreds of miles away from me. My zip code is [removed sensitive data]

3 REPLIES

@glenwood, Thanks for reaching out to us. You can find the closest deposit accepting ATM by using our ATM locator at http://usaa.us/2UsaCcj. If there is no deposit accepting ATM in your location, then the best options would be either deposit the cash to an non-USAA bank account (if you have an external account) and transfer the funds to your USAA account. Another would be to convert the cash to a cashiers check or money order and use the Deposit@mobile feature to deposit the funds. I hope this helps. - Ben

Thanks Ben,

I thought you were going to tell me that.  It would be nice to only have 1 checking account and not have to maintain a 2nd one only to make cash deposits.  Getting a cashiers check is a huge hassle.  Can USAA please work on getting cash deposits available at more atm machines.

thank you!

@glenwood, Thank you for your feedback. We're continually looking for opportunities to improve our services. I will share your comments with our banking team. Please let us know if you need further assistance. - Ben