Woo406
Contributor

My husband and I just opened a usaa account because they've been so great to us in the past. However, making a deposit using our debit cards is proving to be a huge headache. I checked the usaa atm location map and there's a huge "hole" right where Montana and the surrounding states are. How are Montanans supposed to make deposits to their accounts, particularly in Great Falls and Dillon? There doesn't seem to be a Bank of America or UPS store anywhere around, and no other banks or even store atms seem to even give the option.

1 REPLY

@Woo406, I understand you have a concern regarding deposit options. Unfortunately I did not locate deposit accepting ATMs in your area. Please know that we continue provide more ATM locations as we can and our ATM locator online will be updated as new ones are added. I regret I cannot advise when and if a deposit accepting ATM will be available for you in the near future. Members do have the option to use our Deposit@Mobile or Deposit@Home service to deposit checks or money orders into their account. You may enter Deposit Options in the search field online for information on the deposit at mobile or home service. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us today. - Rhonda