We are unable to complete your request. Please call USAA for assistance at 1-877-632-3002 and say "Website Customer Support" at the main menu.

aussie125
Contributor

When I try to change the debit card limit I get this warning page. 'We are unable to complete your request. Please call USAA for assistance at 1-877-632-3002 and say "Website Customer Support" at the main menu.' I chatted with a customer rep, they said to call the web assistance. I don't want to make a phone call because of Int'l rates. The customer rep did not find any problems with the account. All cache's and Temp files are cleared. How do I get this issue resolved.

1 REPLY

@aussie125, I am very sorry to hear your having difficulty using the app to increase your limit. It sounds like you took all the normal steps to try to get it to work. I might also suggest un-install and re-install if you have not done so already. We can assist you with the increase in Chat if they did not do so already. I understand you do not wish to have the expense of calling or the time involved but when it comes to a function of the app not working, that is the only option. Web Support not only does simple troubleshooting steps but reports outages or issues they can not resolve. I wanted to offer you an option to call using the app. If you Select Help, Contact Us, then type in Call, the option will then allow you to select Call USAA and he will be connected via an internet call. I understand your time is valuable, if the problem persists we will need you to speak to Web Support to get it handled. I hope this helps. ~ Suzy