Watch Out For Fraudulent Bank Charges AmazonPrimeUK....

Beaufort
Occasional Contributor

I recently discovered unauthorized activity on my debit card posted March 1st for $10.76 from AmazonPrimeUK. I don't shop with AmazonUK only Amazon.com in the USA.

USAA is investigating the unauthorized debit of $10.76 but included another bonafide debit on my account for the same day for $10.79 with Amazon.com. The debits are similar amounts posted the same day but that is just a coincidence. 

Please remove from the investigation the debit of $10.79 posted on March 1st from Amazon.com. It is a verified purchase on my Amazon account for a kitchen item. 

1 REPLY

@Beaufort, thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security and privacy restrictions we are not able to review account detail information via social media. I recommend reaching out to us via chat. From the USAA website, you can chat with us by selecting "Help " and "I want to talk to someone" or "Ask USAA" from the account page. The mobile app also has the "Help" option to initiate a chat session. A banking representative will be able to update your dispute case. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. ~ Robyn