JamesVA
Contributor

Several months ago I began receiving pop messages when accessing my USAA accounts stating that I need to complete the W9 form.  Each time I click on the link I receive the following error message "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, or for immediate assistance call us at 1-800-531-USAA (8722)."  This has been an ongoing issue for several months.  Previously, after receiving the error message and dismissing the pop up I could view my account information.  As of last week, when using the mobile app, the message continues to reload making it impossible to view my account information.  Can some please fix this issue to eliminate the message from popping up because I would like to be able to view my account information from the mobile app?  Thank you

1 REPLY

@JamesVA, I regret any inconvenience caused by the message you're seeing online and on the app. Please contact us at 1-800-531-8722 or via Chat for assistance. From usaa.com select your account then Ask USAA to reach our chat team. Thank you. - Rhonda