KenH2
Contributor
Does USAA offer one time use virtual credit card numbers that can be tied to a single online vendor? I also need to set a monthly spending limit on the virtual number and notifications when the number is used with a different merchant or exceed the monthly limit.

5 REPLIES

KenH2, USAA does not currently offer one time use virtual credit card numbers; however, I have taken your inquiry and provided feedback to our developers. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however your concerns and feedback have been shared with the development teams for consideration in future updates. ~Michelle

I too would like very much to see this feature made available to USAA customers. I was actually quite surprised to see such a big financial institution like USAA wasn't already at the forefront with this available.

JeepJon - I appreciate your input. We consider all member feedback when making product and service enhancements. Thanks for adding your voice to the conversation. - Jason

I would also like to encourage USAA to implement virtual credit card numbers.  These would be especially useful in our identity-theft prone online world.

@speedyjkg,  Thank you for the feedback about the virtual credit card. I will forward it now!   ~Tom