Hello and thank you for sharing your concern. We would be happy to assist you with a release of lien. Please contact our collateral department at 210-531-8722 Monday through Friday 7:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm All Continental U.S. Time Zones so we can properly address your request. Thanks! - Darrell 

I have tries three times already to get a lien release done through USAA. I have been told it will be on its way. i have a copy sent to my email, but the official one with the seal and signed has never been sent and it is now going on 4 months . I had moved but the address provided is my current address. So I have also dealt with the frustration of not being able to sell a vehicle because of this and have almost lost out on a sale because of this.

Oh no Angel, this can be frustrating and I can understand it can be an inconvenience when you are trying to sell the vehicle.  I will be forwarding your feedback to the appropriate department for further review.  Respectfully. ~ Marco

Same problem... I guess they are not working to improve it and frankly it's getting worse. So ANGRY with USAA right now I can't even focus on my work. I have spoken to 5 different people, two of whom are from the 'Executive Support Group" or whatever they call it when you escalate. So escalation got me nowhere either, I've talked with 5 different people and received 5 different answers. The first person told me they released my title to NY (I've never lived there) and that I need to call their DMV. So I did, they didn't know what the <expletive> USAA was talking about... no record of a title there ever. 

So where is my title, nobody seems to know. E-title they say, then they 'mailed it to me', then back to E-title released to the wrong state, etc. etc. etc. Each time, put me on hold while they "Consult the back office"... Put me on with the back office and cut out the middle man already.

WAITING FOR THEM TO CALL ME BACK... 

If this was my department at a certain billion dollar company I work for... I WOULD BE FIRED for low CSAT (Customer Satisfaction). 

First time I can say I'm a highly disatisfied USAA customer (which is polite vernacular for my real mental state), sad to say. 

Justin Pyle, I can certainly understand your frustrations. To best assist you, I'll have one of my bank colleagues contact you shortly to further address your concerns regarding this matter. I know how important this is for you, so I want to thank you for your continued patience while we have this researched for you. ~ Stacy

Thanks for taking my call today, Justin. I understand how frustrating this is, and regret the difficulties you've encountered. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. - Cathleen

Same issue! I recently paid off my USAA truck loan and they said they were mailing the title. After a month I decided to call to see if they had mailed it yet and the answer I got was yes and that was it. I've called the two post offices that it could possibly have went to and they haven't seen it. I called for the third time and finally decided to ask if they had some kind of tracking on it, and they said no it was sent regular mail! Followed that up by telling me I could go to titlemyway to get a new one. I don't want to pay for a new title. I want to know where is my original title! I've been a member for about 8 years, and until recently have been very happy with their services. With all the stresses that come with a PCS I don't need this extra headache and expenses.
Highlighted

CoopT, thank you for your post in our community. We appreciate your membership and regret any frustration you may have experienced. Please contact our collateral department at 210-531-8722 Monday through Friday 7:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm All Continental U.S. Time Zones so we can assist you with your request. Thank you! - Tricia

your title was probably never sent! I'm having the same problem since 2011. I still haven't received it and now I'm told I have to pay for it at titlemyway.com

doesn't make sense to me! I just paid off my other vehice and got the title in a week!!!

I will never get another vehicle loan from usaa again! This has been nothing but trouble

Hi I was supposed to receive a signed lien release in the mail 2 weeks ago and haven't received it yet! I got one on line but it wasn't signed California requires a signed lien release form. Thank you