2017iphoneguest
Contributor
I purchased a new iPhone that is running the most current version of iOS 11 and the usaa app will not launch without immediately crashing. Wondering if usaa is working on a solution. Please fix this as I can now only access usaa through safari.

36 REPLIES

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and am experiencing the same issue.  Once I get past the app login and try to access anything, I get a message stating that I've lost my internet connection and can't progress.  I notice that when this message appears, the app appears to be resetting my cellular connection - the indicator briefly changes from LTE to 1x and then back to LTE.

I don't know if this is an issue over a WiFi connection - I haven't yet checked that out.

MaxwellNJ and 2017iphoneguest, sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Please contact our Website Support Team at 877-632-3002 and when prompted say "technical support". Thank you! -Cynthia

I’m experiencing the same issue on both my AT&T and Verizon iPhones. It’s horrible!

DeeJosh, I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with both of your phones. If you haven't already, please ensure your location services are on for the USAA App, as well as Un-install and Re-install the app. If the app still doesn't work please do contact our website support when possible by calling 1-877-632-3002. When prompted the reason for calling, say "technical support". ~Dana

Same issue! And tech support and deleting/reinstalling doesn’t NOT help. Wish USAA would acknowledge this bug and say they are at least working on it, instead of saying contact Support & delete/reinstall as these Do Not help!

Hey Odinjamesp, currently there have been no issues reported with our site or mobile app. May I ask if this is the only application you are having trouble with? Contacting our website customer support team at 877-632-3002 (when prompted say technical support) will really be the best way to trouble shoot this issue. I hope this is helpful.

No issues reported?  I have an open ticket for the app not taking deposits.

I have done everything asked of me, uninstall, reinstall, clear the cache, black background, you name it.

The app takes the pictures, then goes into a "spin" mode, where it will stay forever.  When I was on the phone with Customer No-Service, he could see the pictures, but the deposit wouldn't go through.  He then informed me that my app was not working and opened a ticket for me.  Had he not been there to tell me it wasn't working, I may never have figured it out.

So, in the mean time, I await my call back.

@phoenix55b, no issues at this time reported.  We do apologize for the inconvenience this has placed on you, our IT support is looking into your ticket and will respond when completed.  Thank you. ~MQ

I’m having the same problem as Phoenix and the IT people. Are not helping