Unable to access information to my bank account

Magnavox
Contributor

I am having an issue checking the balance of my account. When I log in to USAA through the website, as well as the APP, when I go to check my balance of my account, I am encountered with the following error:

"Your account balance shown is as of Feb. 11, 2017. We are currently unable to access information for this account. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I haven't had any issues using my debit card the past few days, but am just now noticing that my bank statement is not updating. Please look into this issue. Thank you.

5 REPLIES

Magnavox, We process nightly updates to keep account information up-to-date. Today's update began at 2:06 a.m. CT and ended at 2:34 a.m. CT. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please try again, as you should no longer receive the error message. ~Darcy

I'm having this same issue tonight. 

I understand that the banks have to remain guarded. Information Security is important. 

However, do you NOT have an active/standby configuration setup in your datacenters that allow these updates to be transparent to all customers? Update the standby node, while the active node is still serivcing customers. 

@stephens112, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our current maintenance update. Our updates should be completed by 8 a.m. CST Sunday October 14th. Your feedback is appreciated and will be shared with our leadership team. Thank you. - Rhonda

This absolutely. I work server administration for multiple banks and generally we have clustered servers and redundant networking in order to prevent just such an outage during maintenance windows.

@McCypher, your feedback regarding this matter is appreciated. Thank you. - Rhonda