Goonie486
Contributor
I’ve been a member since 2002 and I’ve never felt sick or like a criminal until now because my phone and other items was stolen from my car and a mobile check deposit of $2034.33 was made and some of the funds was used and withdrawn,now see I’m a wounded warrior who has a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) so I have to write majority of my info or passwords in a little notebook and that was stolen along with my other stuff, so that’s how they got into my account, but when I notified USAA they told me that I’m the one who is held responsible for the incident because I let the thief get a hold of my information. As if I purposely gave myself a TBI and I purposely got my stuff stolen. Yeah Thanks USAA

1 REPLY

@Goonie486, our members are important to us and we never want a member to feel the way you do. I understand your concerns regarding the recent activity on your account. I will forward your post to the appropriate team for review. A follow up will be made with you to address this matter. Thank you. - Rhonda