Oz4u2c
Contributor

I signed up for a USAA Visa card after receiving an email asking me to apply, the only reason I applied was for the 2500 bonus points after first purchase and [removed sensitive data] bonus points after $500 in purchases before 5/31/19, I completed my end. I have not received the rewards and after many calls and chat with Rewards and USAA customer service I get transferred or told that they do not see the offer on my account. I would not have opened this account if I had known it would be this much trouble to get the reward I was offered to join and I can find no one to help. Is this how USAA does business?

6 REPLIES

Thank you for reaching out to us today @Oz4u2c. I was able to locate your profile and will share your concerns with a subject matter expert. Once reviewed they will contact you, we appreciate your patience in advance. -Emily 

Thank you!

Well, someone tried to call me but as I was working I could not answer. I was going to call back as the message asked me to send proof that I received the offer, right as I started to call back and give USAA a piece of mind I received an e-mail offer for a new card from USAA FOR A $200 SIGN UP BONUS for another card, LOL. If USAA can not keep track of all the offers it sends out it should discontinue them. I will continue to use my card when I need it but it will not be my main card, keep the bonus sign on as I do not have time to argue with a company that works like this. You had a customer that was about to not only have your card but home and auto as well. 

Thanks,

Ron O.

Thank you for this additional feedback @Oz4u2c. I will have this submitted on your behalf. ~ Sam 

Hmmm, I think I may be in the same situatiom but I am no sure now.

@JC84  If you have any questions or concerns about your USAA Rewards please call the service center at 800-980-8722. Thank you   ~Tom