NC Navy
Contributor

I am enrolled in the Tracker Text Savings.  So far I am loving it.  I was wondering about the transfer counting toward my transfer limits. Primarlly because it is multiple transfers per week from my checking account to my savings account.  So my question is, Do the transfers done through the Tracker program count against my max number of transfers per month?

5 REPLIES

NC Navy, I'm pleased to hear you are using the Text Savings feature and love it so far. Transfers from checking to savings are not limited; therefore, using this feature will not have an impact. We do limit transfers to six from savings to checking. More information on these limits can be found online by typing "Depository Agreement" in the search field then review page 15, "Transaction Limits for savings Accounts". I hope this information is helpful. Thank you. - Rhonda

How do I sigh up for this?

Hello @Flash1212, it is good to hear you would like to start using this Text Savings feature. Here are the steps to sign up.

From My USAA Page:

1. Select My Tools
  2. Go to Budgeting and Goals
  3. Select Savings Booster.
  4. Select Get Started.
  5. Select the account settings (from which account and to which account).
  6. Select the radio button next to mobile number.
  7. Select Next.
  8. Verify the details.
  9. Select I agree.

If you have any other questions please let me know. -Colleen

How do I change from which account Tracker draws? I find the way to set this up, but no Edit feature

Hey @Alixx, great question! Please log into USAA.com desktop site. Once logged in, select 'My Tools' ->Budgeting and Goals -> Savings Booster -> Get Started -> Once here please select the 'Account Settings'. Here you will be able to change the account! Hope this helps! :) ~ Samantha