Claimsmen
Contributor

I have a personal checking, savings, IRA, credit cards and boat loan, all of my persoanl insurance and yes All of my business insurance through USAA but is technically with Hartford.

I own a business and currently bank with TD and use Quicken business to link to my USAA and track.

I think USAA is missing a great opportunity for increasing the market. USAA is one of my major clients, I have also given my support as mentioned above. I know many members have requested USAA to re open the business checking. Why is this falling on deaf ears? All the advertising USAA does to attract new members, but missing the business market is downright short sighted.

Most Helpful

I wanted to take a moment to update this thread with the announcement of the launch of USAA’s new business financing with StreetShares Inc. You can find out more about the collaboration here, or sign up here. Thank you all for your comments and participation, it has been instrumental in leading to this pilot.

5 REPLIES

As a member, I would rather USAA not expand into the Business Market, but concentrate on its members.  My personal opinion.

I agree that USAA should look to providing small business banking.  There are a number of people that have small businesses as part time work or have started their own business and having everything in one place makes so much sense.  The convenience of understanding USAA's system and so having it seamlessly work with our small business needs would be a real benefit.  I have to believe you've been asked about this numerous times.  Please consider this.

I'm not a 'new member'...I've been with USAA for over 30 years.  I have started and sold four businesses in this time period.

I wanted to take a moment to update this thread with the announcement of the launch of USAA’s new business financing with StreetShares Inc. You can find out more about the collaboration here, or sign up here. Thank you all for your comments and participation, it has been instrumental in leading to this pilot.

When will USAA begin offerring small business simple checking and savings accounts?