MayPaige
Contributor
When I try to access my accounts, the balance is unavailable and I get a message saying to complete a signature form. Whenever I try to complete the forms, I always get a message that the system is currently unavailable. I've tried using different browsers, but that didn't help. How can I solve this problem?

35 REPLIES

Maypaige, hey there! I have sent you a message on usaa.com. Please login to review the message. You may respond if you have any other questions. ~Jen

Hello, I'm also getting this error. Please advise!

Dear EBS78, 

I am happy to help! To respect your privacy and protect the security of your accounts, I have sent you a  secure message on usaa.com with specific details. Thanks! 

I am getting this same error.  Please advise.

Chuck791, I see why the error is occurring and to protect your privacy, sent you a message online. Please review this message at your earliest convenience. -Marisa

I am likewise recieving this error. unable to call currently

firekrow, I can understand the worry and concern regarding your accounts. I have taken the opportunity to review this and sent you a message on usaa.com. Please login to review my message and respond back if you have any other concerns I can address for you :)  ~Jen

I am also receiving this error (figured I'd reply here rather than starting a new thread)

Good morning JoshCoasts, I have located your information and I have sent you a message on usaa.com. Please login to review the message. You may respond directly to the message if you have any other questions. ~Michelle