Sending a check that exceeds my deposit limit

LexiLou123
Contributor
What address do I send a large check to, and what information do I need to include? Is the address the same for expedited mail? I keep getting different answers every time I call and it’s a time sensitive issue, so I want to be sure before I send. Every time I call somebody seems unsure what the answer is. I’ve called three times and gotten three conflicting answers. I’d feel much more comfortable if they raised my deposit limit this once, but I’m told they can’t. Makes me nervous.

3 REPLIES

@LexiLou123, we are sadden to hear you received different answers when contacting us.  When mailing in a deposit via expedited, express, USPS or certified mail, you will send to the following address:

USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78230

Please include a deposit slip or "for deposit only and your account number" on the back with endorsement of check.  Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

So I expedited my check and it was “received by agent” according to the tracking number I have. When can I expect the check to be deposited into my account?

@LexiLou123, Once we receive the check it is usually visible for you to see in the account in 24-48 hours if the full account number or deposit slip is included. Thank you. ~Suzy