ELBear
Contributor
I own a Samsung Pay capable device and would love to be able to use it to it's fullest extent. Will USAA support the coming Samsung Pay application. I know USAA was quick to adopt Apple Pay. Will they do the same with Samsung?

478 REPLIES

Hi ELBear!

Great question! I am asking one of our technical folks and will update when I have a response!

Thank you!

Samsung Pay was released yesterday; any update on this?

I am also a Samsung user, and interested in USAA's support, (as long as you believe it is secure - I trust USAA).

KTakayama,

Thank you for posting, I am following up with our team now. Hang tight! :-)

I am also interested in this too.
I just got approved for the beta test of samsung pay. I tried to add my usaa debit to and was given an error and told to contact my card issuer.
I just got approved for the beta test of samsung pay. I tried to add my usaa debit card and was given an error and told to contact my card issuer.
Hello everyone. I too was accepted into the beta and the debit card was not authorized. I called and the rep never heard of Samsung pay. Hopefully we can get this enabled. Regardless of the beta going on now, the whole system goes live in a month. Samsung is the one you should support since it works with the magnetic strip terminals and not just nfc.
At the moment only debit/credit cards issued by US Bank and Bank of America. As stated on the Samsung website.