Chaplain Ed
Occasional Contributor

Before Joining USAA, read the reviews on Google.  USAA cannot delete those of alter them, so you get the real picture.  USAA wants military families to think that they care, but USAA is nothing more that just another bank that is in business simply to make money.  Don't get sucked in.

8 REPLIES

It is worse than that.  USAA claims to be something they are not.

Don't believe the slick TV ads.  USAA is Wells Fargo without the stagecoach.

I must agree. I have been very disappointed by the lack of service and professionalism. I have had an adjuster speak to me so rudely it has been shocking. As a Marine it has been difficult to hold my tongue and maintain my bearing. The way they have treated me has been demeaning and rude. I will be seeking other insurance. This means they are losing, my home and auto insurance, a automobile loan, a credit card, a checking account and a savings account. They will also lose my daughters accounts as well, to include auto insurance, renters insurance, checking and savings account.

You got that right..... I refuse to allow USAA or any other internet situation to force me to tire on 

“cookies”for their financial pestering.  My Whole USAA banking, Brokerage, house and cars insurance status is in jeopardy.  Look USAA.  Yo are treading on dangerous territory.

*********@******

Moderator Note: For the security of your account, this post was edited.

@Cakey, thank you for reaching out, this is not the way I want our members to feel. Member security is a top priority for us. I have shared your concerns with a colleague who will review and reach out to you as soon as possible. - Janay

You are so right and I had to learn this the hard way.  You should read my post that I just put up today.  Their commercials are so hard to watch now, and just make me feel sick.

I, also, am learning this too late. I was in an auto accident in April, though minor damage to my car, I have deep hip/buttock pain from the impact of a lift bus rear-ending me. I am still receiveing treatment but for months now, USAA has been declining my claims under the PIP portion, since the other driver was at fault and they accepted liability. The claim is that the minor damage to the vehicle does not justify my injury. Really? I don't think people get needles into the crotch area for fun, it is painful! I have never had this pain before. USAA does not have my back and they are not looking out for my interest AT ALL. I have over $5,000 in medical bills not paid and I see an orthopedist next week for my MRI results. We are a one income family, I have foster kids to take care of, and I am back in college. Thier commercials make me want to cry or yell, depends on the moment. I am very disappointed that they use our service to country as a ploy to get our business, Shame on them.

@ Strand Family,

I am sorry to hear about the accident, and I hope you're feeling better.  Please know it is never our intent for you to feel disappointed with our service, and I'd like to have your situation reviewed further.  I have notified the adjuster over your claim regarding your concerns.  Thanks~Mike