Ken or Doc

There ought to be a kind of dictionary available for "old farts" who are used to paper and can't remember last week's or an earlier answer (tough case for you to deal with). New terms to me such as "PUSH" need frequent definition since I will soon forget.  I can't even remember definitions for characters listed above as "rich text".  It took me some time to find out that I could get a definition by centering my cursor over a sign....why not say close by: "Center cursor to provide definition."  PS: It took me almost 5 minutes to type and correct my spelling of this.  and by the way: What is an HTMI?

Col. Ken Gould


@Ken or Doc, thank you for your feedback regarding the verbiage. I will certainly submit this feedback about our terminology on the webpage. We appreciate you and apologize for any inconvenience.