Ryry0922
Contributor
I keep getting a error of 16:2942 and I'm trying to pay my car payment. Please help.

13 REPLIES

Hi Ryry0922 - For this, please contact us at 800-531-0533, extension 78363. Our representatives are available Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. CT, Friday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT, and Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT. - Cathleen

This happens to me month in and month out. The "call our office to pay your bill" answer is simply not acceptable. I'm starting to think that doing business with USAA is a mistake.

Xmeic9 - Please see my response to your other post. We need our troubleshooters to help you resolve this error and the best way to contact them is by phone. Thanks, Jason

Keeps happening to me to. I called and was able to pay over the phone but it still won't process payments online. I used different computers and my phone but nothing works. All calling solves is paying the one time over the phone.

Dawan1 - Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please call out troubleshooters at 877-632-3002 and say "technical support" at the prompt. They are available to help 24/7. Thanks, Jason

Just like the customer to whom you are responding I have tried this on multiple devices with no success. So, here are at least two customers who have tried on multiple devices multiple times with no success. This is a USAA system problem technical support won't be able to help us.
This happens to me month after month. The call to pay your bill answer is not acceptable.

Xmedic9 - Sorry to hear you are having difficulty. There are currently no known issues. Please call our technical team for help at 877-632-3002 and say "technical support" at the prompt. Thanks, Jason

I'm getting this error and can't get bills paid for Jan 2019.  COME ON!!!   

Unable to process due to error(s) in other submitted payment(s). Please fix the error and resubmit this payment