Skiboray
Contributor

There seems to be delays that are causing several problems with your electronic online bill payments and money transfers systems. It is taking you system up to two weeks to post and debit the funds from non USAA Banks that should be conducted as an ACH or debit card transaction. With this delay causing a non existing check return fee for checks that have not been submited online or written at all. Please advise me in reference to what is being done to correct the above written problem.

1 REPLY

I appreciate you reaching out, @Skiboray. There's been no reported issues with the funds transfer or pay bills systems recently. I would recommend you initiate a secured chat with us to discuss the specifics of your situation. Please understand, due to security and privacy restrictions, I'm not able to provide account specific details via social media. To initiate the secured chat, simply click the Ask USAA link in the upper right corner of your Account Summary page. Our representatives are available 24/7 to address any concerns you have. - Cathleen