Mark Sanders
Contributor

I have an .80 cent offer rebate on my USAA Signature Visa card. This is listed as "LONGHORN STEAKxxxxxx31 - OFFER REBATE" which matches a charge spent at Longhorn but I can't find the actual page telling me where these rebates are located. Help please. I would like to know that this is a legitimate credit to my card by USAA and I would like to see where these offers are located on the app or website. The offfers tab is empty.

7 REPLIES

This is a great question Mark and I'll be happy to assist. The rebate is from USAA and if you are using the USAA app please select the account that has the rebate listed. Once in the account select the "wallet" icon at the bottom of the page. Once the cards populate select the "offers" tab at the bottom of the screen. Here you will see rebate offers from local and online merchants. If you have shopped at any of these merchants you will be provided an automatic rebate just for using your credit or debit card. I hope this information is helpful ~Michelle

Hi,

I don't see a "wallet" icon, all I see if "Load More Transactions" and the followng Icons: "My USAA", "Transfer", "Pay Bills", "Deposit", and "Help".

I am using an iPhone.

Hey Mark, I regret the trouble you are experiencing, please try the following:

*uninstall and reinstall the mobile app

*clear history/cookies/cashe

If this does not correct the problem, please call us at 877-632-3002. When prompted say 'technical support'. I hope this helps, have a good rest of your day!

Hi,

It took a while on the phone with IT support but we were able to find the location of this page. You have the old directions (at least for the iPhone).

New instructions:

1.) Once logged in - do not select any accounts or services

2.) Click "More" on bottom of list (under accounts & investments)

3.) Select "WALLET AND OFFERS"

4.) Select the "Offers" tab at the bottom of the page

Oh gosh Mark, my sincere apologies for those instructions then. I will submit a request to ensure they are updated in our system. I appreciate you reaching out to us with these directions, hope you have a good rest of your day!

There is NO Wallet and Offers tab there.

@martyred, thank you for reaching out. I recommend contacting our Website Support at (877) 632-3002, for further assistance and troubleshooting. Please say "technical support" at the prompt.