813tampa
Contributor
I need help changing name on account. I legally changed my name and it seems as though I never updated it with USAA....I have copy of name change order from the court and my new drivers license and ss card with my new name...how do I get name updated on my account along with getting new Debit and Credit cards with then correct name

7 REPLIES

@813ampa, Hey there! I am happy to help you.  I have sent you a private message with further detail. Please click your name in the upper right corner and select the envelope icon that appears.  Thanks,

link in message does not work, maybe becuase I am using iphone....please provide fax number or email to send information/documentation

You may upload your legal documentation showing the change online by selecting the Tools tab and then selecting "send documents to USAA."  You may also fax to 800-531-5717; please be sure to include your member number on all documentation.

Hi USAA, I need to do the same. please message me details.

Good Afternoon, 

I got married and had my last name change and need to update my last name.

@Family2003,  Congratulations on getting married!  we are happy to help you update this via chat. To initiate a secure online chat with our 24/7 chat team, select ASK USAA or Reach a Representative near the top of your account page. Or select Chat from the Contact Us options under HELP tab. 

Sarbser - You may upload your legal documentation showing the change online by selecting the Tools tab and then selecting "send documents to USAA."  You may also fax to 800-531-5717; please be sure to include your member number on all documentation. Thanks and have  great day! - Jason