Proscoe
Contributor

I get a Monthly email from Nationstar stating my statement is avaiable. However I can not find the statement in the documents section. I'm also looking for the 1098.

Your electronic statement is ready

Simply click on the following link to access your account and view your statement.

Click here to access your USAA Federal Savings Bank statement

This email box is not monitored. If you need assistance, please call 1-855-430-8489. If you wish to discontinue paperless statements, simply log into www.usaa.com and alter your selection. When I click on the Link a get directed to The USAA Home Page and can not find my statement or 1098 at all in the Documents Sevtion.

Most Helpful

Also was waiting for same 1098/Nationstar through USAA...  

UPDATE: Just found 1098 document through Nationstar link - was not easy to find.

1. Accessed Mortgage Loan on USAA site under Accounts Summary and taken to homeusaa.com.

2. Select Statements from left menu

3. Click on "Monthly" (arrow) at top and select Tax 1098/1099 - I missed this.

Hope this might help others.

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES

Hello and thank you for your inquiry concerning your Nationstar Mortgage statement as well as your 1098. Currently our mortgage team is out of the office until Tuesday due to the holiday. We will forward your concern to our mortgage team for assistance and will follow-up with you at that time. Thank you!

It is no longer the holiday... it is 1/19/2018. Please post this answer where the rest of us can read it? I have the same problem.

Hi, Oakheart. We have submitted your inquiry to our Mortgage Servicing partners for further assistance. They will engage you directly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Hi, Proscoe.

We have submitted your inquiry to our Mortgage Servicing partners for further assistance. They will engage you directly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have the same problem.  The link just logs me off of usaa.com and send me to the logon.  Once I logon there is no statement and it is not in my documents.

I can imagine how frustrating this is for you, OldNavyDude. I've sent a request to a colleague in the mortgage area to look into this for you. Please know that they aren't in the office, but will have the request first thing Monday morning. - Cathleen

Same issue here.  Had the same problem last year until USAA posted a message that Nationstar would send out the 1098.  I've yet to be able to access my mortgage account through Nationstar.

ap67, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I'll be happy to have a representative contact you during standard business hours to discuss your concern. ~ Thank you, Stacy

Hi, AP67. I regret to hear you are experiencing 1098 concerns and an inability to access your account via Nationstar's website. Please PM the phone number associated with your USAA profile and I will have a mortgage expert engage you directly to assist. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! ~Heather