leeczark
Contributor

HI, my mortgage account with another bank has been updating just fine on my USAA dashboard for years. In the past couple of weeks, however, it indicates it has not updated.  I have gone in numerous times to "modify the credentials"--entering the exact credentials that let me log into my account with the other bank.  After pursuing that route for a week I went to my mortgage site and changed my password.  I then went to USAA and "modified my credentials" to matrch the new password.  Still didn't work. SO I deleted the account from my USAA daskboard and then tried to add it back in.  USAA "finds" my mortgage company straight away in its search of financial institutions.  I added my username and password but USAA came back with a "technical error."   All my other USAA and non-USAA accounts are updating fine.  Help?!?! 

1 REPLY

@leeczark, I regret to hear the frustration this has caused you. It appears you have followed the necessary steps to update or add the account on the USAA website. As this issue has continued and not been resolved I recommend contacting our website customer support team at 1-877-632-3002. When you're prompted, you'll need to say “technical support”.  They are available 7 days a week from 6 a.m. to midnight Central Time. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you. ~Robyn