Okinawa girl

I am have to send in a form to get a reimbursement for an overpayment from a government agency, and they are asking me for the name of the ACH Coordinator, and a phone number for that person.  Can you help with this?  Thank you.


Okinawa girl - Thanks for the question. I am researching a response for you. For proper expectations, you might receive a faster response by calling us 800-531-8722. Will update you when I have a response. - Jason

@Okinawa girl, I'm happy to locate that information. To begin the conversation, please initiate a private message. To enable private messages, select your user name at the top, right-hand side of the page. Go to My Settings and select Turn on Private Messages and then Save. To send a private message, select your user name and then the envelope, followed by Send Private Message. ~DC