I reside in the Philippines and i want to open a savings account using an allotment to open and pay my credit card bills


Hello  I reside in the Philippines and want to open a savings account,,I will be adding money monthly from my retirement pay via allotment  can i get an account opened  so as i can get the allotment started now???


@GUNNER1, thank you for your interest in establishing a savings account. An initial deposit can be made by transferring funds from another checking or savings with an external bank. You may also use a credit or debit card to process a cash advance. Please note, a cash advance fee my be assessed b the issuing bank. Once the account is established you can set up an allotment to be sent to the account automatically. An account can be opened by accessing the Products tab on usaa.com then Savings under the Banking column. Thank you. - Rhonda

ok  i understand  but your site also states  it can not receive payments from a foreign bank or a foreign vias card drawn on a foreign bank????  can you confirm this please..I have a mastercard issued by BPI Bank of the Philippines...thank you  

@GUNNER1, funds must be received from in USD when using an external checking or savings account for funding. An external Visa or MasterCard can be used for a cash advance. The card must be in your name and the card issuer must allow cash advance transactions. If you experience an issue please call us at 1-800-531-8722 or 00-800-531-87220, Monday trough Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. CT and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m.  - 6 p.m. CT. Thank you. - Rhonda