I have to mail in a check from the state of Florida

Adm0902
Occasional Contributor

I have to mail in a check from the State of Florida.

I would like to overnight it. Which address would I use? Would there be a hold ?

6 REPLIES

Hi @Adm0902, thanks for reaching out. You can mail the check to:

9861 Attn: Bank Priority Mail
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78284-8499

Please be sure to endorse the check properly, write For Deposit Only, and write the account number on the back of the check. Any check submitted to USAA may be subject to a hold while the funds are cleared from the check issuer. If you have any questions on the length of the hold, you can refer to the Depository Agreement and Disclosures for more specific information. I hope this helps! ~Holland

Is this the address to use for overnight mail?

Hi Adm0902, Thank you for checking back. That is not the address to send it to for overnight deliveries. This information is available on usaa.com under Contact us > off to the right " find addresses " > Banking Services > Mailing Addresses > Other Mailing Addresses. Just so you can see it with your own eyes. I have the info for you to save time. (= 

Federal Express Package Delivery

Expedited Mail Carrier, USPS Express or Certified Mail

USAA Federal Savings Bank

10750 McDermott Freeway

San Antonio, TX 78230

~Suzy

Hi, also I just order deposits slips because I never had to mail in a check, I always use direct deposit. But is there anyway I can print off a deposit slip online so I can overnight this check ?

Adm0902 - As long as the check is endorsed with your account number, you would not need a deposit slip to mail the deposit. There is not currently an option to print a deposit slip from our page. I hope that helps. - Jason

Thank you soo much