Old Tech
Contributor

I am not allowed to e-sign signature card, and not available for me to download for new added account. Also W9 form.

5 REPLIES

@Old Tech, thank you for your patience while I reviewed your profile. I have uploaded a new signature card that you and Adriana may sign and upload back to us.  Please allow a few minutes for this to become available under the My Tools > Documents section. I have also uploaded the W-8 Ben for for you to complete as well. This will also be available in a few minutes in the same area.  You may upload back to us by clicking on My Tools again > Send Documents to USAA.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  ~JM

I also can't figure out how to create a signature card (in order to sign the W-9 form)! I can't figure out how to email USAA, either... If you could give me specific directions, that would be great! 

SKSZ - I  have uploaded a new signature card that you and Zichao can sign and upload back to us.  Please allow a few minutes for this to become available under the My Tools > Documents section.You may upload back to us by clicking on My Tools again > Send Documents to USAA. I hope this information is helpful. - Jason

Me too. Been trying for a while now and still keep getting the following message:

"We are experiencing technical diffculties, Please try again later..."

I've called and no help.Signature_card_screenshot.PNG

@MedVet1, thank you for reaching out to us today. I understand the urgency of your situation. To provide you with the best service, I would recommend that you chat with us by going to Ask USAA on your account summary page. Due to security and privacy restrictions, I'm not able to provide account specific details via social media. Have a good evening. -Emily