Quimi
Contributor
I've read a lot of posts about increasing the daily deposit limit and my question is simply how do I do so because that's not clearly stated anywhere?

Last year when I had over 5k in my checking account, I noticed my limit increased to 25k, but it's now back to 10k. Is it simply putting more cash in my checking so I can increase the deposit limit? I'm super perplexed at why this information isn't in an FAQ or that there's no chart of some sort to clearly indicate the limit changes.

Help!

3 REPLIES

Hello and thank you for your inquiry. Deposit limit increases are reviewed on an ongoing case by case review to determine if a deposit limit increase is available. If the increase is approved the limit is temporary an will be reset to the original limit at the end of the day. If you would like us to review deposit limit increase for you, we are happy to do so through our secure chat channel or by calling our Deposit Services at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 a. m. CT and Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. CT, or Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT. Thank you!

Please increase the deposit limit from $1000 to $2500 for Carl Bindenagel (my shared account) ending in 2181.

Thank you, James Bindenagel

JDB Investments - Please have Carl contact regarding his Daily Deposit limit. Thanks, Jason