Bob129
Contributor
The USAA app help function is not working, the thousands of options all over the full site don’t appear to offer a basic message function, so I am stuck.

2 REPLIES

@Bob129  I certainly understand the need to message USAA. Though there isn't the option to message us you're able to chat with us through the app or through usaa.com. I would also be happy to see what I can do to help with your concerns. You're able to send us a  private message so we can assist you further. Please select the top right corner under your user handle where you will see a drop down menu. You will select the envelope icon. Then on the next page, click on “Send New Message” button. ~Dana

Sorry. That method doesn't work for me. My drop down menu does not contain an envelope icon, only word selections. I am probably not the only member who doesn't need an instaneous answer in my inquiry. I want to send a message to you at my convenience (when I am thinking about it) and to receive your reply when you return to work in the morning or on Monday.

Thanks.