How do I restore access to a Representative Payee Account

Chief251A
Contributor

Need help right away in order to complete and submit court documents by 1 Nov.  As executor I need to regain access to statements for a checking account that my wife was a "Representative Payee" on.  So far all contact with USAA representatives (including Survivor Relations) has only resulted in frustration. The latest attempt lasted more than 2 hours and ended with one of two options after refusing to let me talk to a supervisor (someone named Lindsey I think and I felt lucky to get her name after asking several times). Option 1 was to request a call back (ticket #[removed sensitive data]) which I knew would do nothing since I cannot have my cell phone in my secure work area and I'm rarely at my desk.  Option 2 was the rep would simply hang up on me.  Way to go Team Tampa.

Most Helpful

@Chief251A, thank you for reaching out to us. I regret to hear of the frustration this has caused you and understand the urgency of your request. Due to security and privacy restrictions we are unable to discuss account detail information via social media, however I am forwarding your concerns for further review by a subject matter expert. Thank you.  ~Robyn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES

@Chief251A, thank you for reaching out to us. I regret to hear of the frustration this has caused you and understand the urgency of your request. Due to security and privacy restrictions we are unable to discuss account detail information via social media, however I am forwarding your concerns for further review by a subject matter expert. Thank you.  ~Robyn

View solution in original post

Thank you.