How do I notify you of international travel?

RWLindner
Contributor

How do I notify you of international travel?

3 REPLIES

Thanks for the heads up about your travel plans, RWLindner. You can use one of the methods below to establish your travel notification for banking products:

Online:

1. Go to your My Accounts Summary.

2. Select the account you'll be using while traveling.

3. Scroll to Account Services at the bottom of the page and select "Manage Travel Notifications" from the Services listings.

Mobile:

1. Select "Accounts."

2. Select the account you'll be using while traveling.

3. Select "Menu" on the upper-right corner of the screen.

4. Select "Manage Travel Notifications."

Adding a travel notification doesn't guarantee that all charges will be authorized. Rest assured, we'll continue to monitor your account for potential fraudulent activity as part of our commitment to help keep your accounts safe.

If you will store your vehicle for 21 consecutive days or more, you may be eligible for our Vehicle Storage Discount. For your convenience, you can update your auto policy by going to your policy summary page, selecting your auto insurance policy and selecting "Store a Vehicle." You can access your auto policy on your My Accounts Summary page.

If you have other questions, please let me know. Have a great trip! -Vanessa

@JonBoy1964, Hello, sounds like you have a fun trip planned. You can add a travel notice from your account page under Account Service Add Travel Notification or via our mobile app from the MENU option on your account page. 

I also recommend taking a look at our Travel Insurance located under the Products tab, to protect the cost of your trip should something come up. Happy travels to you :) ~ Lori