How do I make a joint checking/savings account with my girlfriend or spouse?

Highlighted
jeepzj98
Contributor

I want to make a joint checking/savings account with my significant other, but I'm not sure how to go about making one. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Most Helpful

@jeepzj98, hello I understand you would like to open a joint account. You can easily establish a joint checking and savings account online by going to the Products tab and select checking under the Banking column. During the application process you will be able to select the option for a joint account as well as the option to also open a savings account. The minimum opening deposit for each account is $25.00. I hope this information is helpful. - Rhonda

1 REPLY

@jeepzj98, hello I understand you would like to open a joint account. You can easily establish a joint checking and savings account online by going to the Products tab and select checking under the Banking column. During the application process you will be able to select the option for a joint account as well as the option to also open a savings account. The minimum opening deposit for each account is $25.00. I hope this information is helpful. - Rhonda