How do I know when my submitted power of attorney has been processed?

Highlighted
Marinemaster
Contributor

Hello,

I submitted a power of attorney for review through the "urgent message reply" yesterday as I am currently deployed.  I was told to look in my Profile and Preferences to check the status.  I have never clicked on this so when I did I was suprised to see my wife had a USAA number.  Does this signify that she can now handle banking business on my behalf?  Or is there something else that I should be looking for.  Thanks

Most Helpful

With your previous message you had mentioned you had requested a 'rush', I processed this request which generally takes 2-4 hours and they are worked in the order received. The department is currently out of office however and will return later this morning. -Emily

3 REPLIES

Hello @Marinemaster, I can confirm the documents have been received and are under review. Each member is assigned an individual member number, your wife was given this if/when you added her as your spouse on your profile. I hope this clarifies any confusion, thank you. -Emily

Excellent, thanks Emily; how long will the review process take on average?

With your previous message you had mentioned you had requested a 'rush', I processed this request which generally takes 2-4 hours and they are worked in the order received. The department is currently out of office however and will return later this morning. -Emily