How do I deposit cash with no USAA branch here? 🤔

🤔 I'm very confused about how to deposit cash. You used to be able to thru UPS stores, but when I went to do that I was told "We don't do that anymore " . So how  am I supposed to put cash in my account? 🤯

5 REPLIES

Cash deposits may be made at USAA ATMs. To verify if there are any ATMs avaialble in your area you may search on the ATM location page by following this link: http://USAA.com/ATM . Another option would be to purchase a money order with the cash and deposit it by using the Deposit @ Mobile or Deposit @ Home options online. You may also link a non-USAA bank account to be able to transfer funds into the account. I hope this helps! ~ Robyn

No deposit ATM's in Phoenix? Just sold a vehicle for cash, now what?

James Nelson - Sorry you are unable to find a local ATM that accepts cash deposits. You can always convert the cash to a money order and use Deposit@Mobile. I hope this information is helpful. - Jason

Does USAA reimburse customers for the cost of money order, when purchased to make a deposit into a USAA account?

@sum_guy, Please take a peek at our ATM locator via our mobile app to locate a deposit enabled ATM closest to you. ~ Lori C