How can I withdraw $1500 cash from one of my accounts

Arizona Pete

I live in the Phoenix area and I need to make a cash payment of $1500.  Is there a local institution where I can make such a withdrawl?


Arizona Pete - You should be able to take your ATM/debit card to any bank and request a cash advance for that amount. You may need to first increase the limit for cash advances for the card you use. THis can be done overt eh phone, online or using the USAA mobile app. I hope that helps. - Jason