How can I print a statement that includes my account number and direct deposit information?

Highlighted
it'sike
Contributor

Hello,

I recently started a new job and I need to print off a statement or document that includes my account number number and routing number. Currently, I do not have any checks. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Most Helpful

@it'sike,  Great question and congrats on the new job! We have a voided check online that you can print out and it has all the information your employer will need. Simply click on the account you want the Direct Deposit to go into and scroll almost to the bottom, past all your transactions, to Account Services. There you will see Set Up Direct Deposit in the second column under Deposits. Hope this helps!    ~Tom

2 REPLIES

@it'sike,  Great question and congrats on the new job! We have a voided check online that you can print out and it has all the information your employer will need. Simply click on the account you want the Direct Deposit to go into and scroll almost to the bottom, past all your transactions, to Account Services. There you will see Set Up Direct Deposit in the second column under Deposits. Hope this helps!    ~Tom

Perfect! Thank you so much!!!