Finding tracking number for newly ordered Debit card or Credit card

Ian B.
Contributor

I'm having trouble finding where the tracking number or order status of a newly ordered card is located. I was directed in a CS chat, then promptly forgot. Can someone please help me out in finding this?

Searched the community answers and finding nothing, I figured this would be helpful information to have publicly archived. 

7 REPLIES

No worries Ian, You can find the mailing status for your card when you access your account via our mobile app, select Menu in the upper right corner, & select View Card Mailing Status. Additionally, card mailing status is also available via our website, under ATM/Debit card options from the Account Services section, at the bottom of your account page. Thank you for the new thread :) ~ Lori

It took a little while to get to, but thank you!

for clarity,
browser: Under the specific account, scroll down to bottom of page for "Account Services"
mobile app: MyUSAA>Accounts>[specific account]>top right menu>"view card mailing status

still cant find the way to track my debit and credit card

@soladat, thank you for contacting us regarding your debit and credit cards. Please note, we mail cards by regular mail unless you request expedited shipping. Please allow up to 10 business days for cards sent by regular mail to be received. Thank you. - Rhonda

Hi,

I recently ordered a new credit card on wednesday via expedited shipping. When I checked the 'mailing status' of my card, it says I have not ordered a new card within the last 90 days. Does that just mean it hasnt been shipped? I was hoping 2 business says would actually mean 2 business days..

Thank you for sharing your concerns, @Chilly D. I'd like to look into this for you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Tricia

I appreciate your patience, @Chilly D. If you haven't received a new card, I recommend contacting us via chat. To initiate a secure online chat with our 24/7 chat team, select ASK USAA or Reach a Representative near the top of your account page. Or select Chat from the Contact Us options under HELP tab. Tricia