erfrem2
Contributor

I am trying tofill out this form (W9) according to your directions in the email you sent me and it does not work.  I jus put a large sum of money in my checking  and I need access to it now.  Please help me fix this problem as soon as possible,

Regards, 

Dr. Eric D. Fremming

(254) 338-2126

8 REPLIES

I appreciate you reaching out, @erfrem2 - I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've encountered completing the W9 form. When you enter the Account Summary page, if you don't see the pop up requesting the completion of the W9, this means it's already been completed. Due to security and privacy restrictions, I'm not able to provide account specific details via social media, however you can initiate a secured chat to determine if the form has been completed. Simply click the Ask USAA link in the upper right corner of the Account Summary page. - Cathleen

I appreciate you reaching out, @erfrem2 - I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've encountered completing the W9 form. When you enter the Account Summary page, if you don't see the pop up requesting the completion of the W9, this means it's already been completed. Due to security and privacy restrictions, I'm not able to provide account specific details via social media, however you can initiate a secured chat to determine if the form has been completed. Simply click the Ask USAA link in the upper right corner of the Account Summary page. - Cathleen

Having the same issue - is there any problem with completing the form from abroad (out of the USA)? 

Also, when is the w-9 required by? There wasno informaiotn in the initial message.

Please let members know when the technical difficulties have been resolved.

Thanks,

BK

Hi @ BK_Aussie, I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've encountered completing the W9 form. There are currently no known issues. Due to the complexity of this, we are unable to assist via social media. Please contact us at 800-531-8722 so we can mail you the W9 form. Thank you. ~Sarah