Feature Request: stop offering to make Youth Spending my primary checking account

tjanderson
Occasional Contributor

I recently opened a Youth Spending Account for my son. Since then, I keep seeing notifications telling me I can "do more with my account" if I setup direct deposit, etc.. USAA even put a direct deposit form in my documents for the Youth Account with my name on it. It's not a big deal, it just looks unpolished, as if part of the company doesn't understand the Youth Spending program. I'd rather see him receive documents about how to save money or spend it wisely instead of asking me if I'm going to deposit more money soon.

1 REPLY

I appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback, @tjanderson, and can certainly understand how frustrating this would be. You can adjust your marketing preferences to stop any offers for new or existing products, if you'd like. Simply click on your name, then select Marketing. Follow the instructions and select the accounts you'd like to remove. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. - Cathleen