NomNom398
Contributor

I have a what is apparently called a "Secure Checking Account" with USAA but for some reason I am not elibible for mobile deposit. Can you please explain this? I opened the account with the intent to use if for an extra-savings. My debit card is kept in a safety deposit box. We don't have USAA branches anywhere near me.  Does that mean that I have MAIL in a deposit? If so, this might have just been a worthless venture. I wanted easy ability to load into savings with limited access for withdrawl.

5 REPLIES

NomNom398, thanks for reaching out. I understand your concern regarding Mobile Deposit. Our records indicate your checking/savings account are eligible for Mobile Deposit and the daily limit is $10,000.00. To sign up for Mobile Deposit, please login to usaa.com select your checking from My Account's page, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Deposit@Home. We appreciate your membership and opportunity to assist you. - Tricia

it states I am uneilgble to deposit a check via the mobile app. 

• You do not have elible Bank or IMCO accounts

Please advise

@BuenaPark, I'm sorry to hear you were unable to deposit a check via the mobile app. Please send us a Private Message so that we can provide additional information by selecting the top right corner under your user handle for a drop down menu. Please select the envelope icon and the next page you will be able to "Send a New Message". Tricia

I also have the same problem. It says i have a ineligible bank or imco account. I need help knowing why

Hello and I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem being able to make a deposit. I would be happy to take a closer look at this concern for you. In order for me to do so I would have to send you a link via a Private Message in our Member Community channel. To send a Private Message please follow the steps below: Click on your username on the top right-hand corner of your Member Community page > next select My Settings >Turn on private messages >Save. Once you have done these steps please send a Private Message letting me know so I can send you the link. Thank you!