ERROR MESSAGE ON MOBILE DEPOSIT FOR 2 DAYS 8/8 and 8/9/18

Highlighted
ALTAM
Contributor

I have been getting "an error occurred, please try again later" since yesterday (8/8/18) on my tablet.  I don't see anything that indicates an update to the app, and I am able to access online everything else. 

Is the moblie app having an issue or how can I update it if necessary?

Most Helpful

@ALTAM, Thanks for reaching out. We are not currently experiencing any issues with the application. At this point my best recommendation would be to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Reinstalling the app is the best way to ensure that the updates that may have been pushed are correct. If you continue to have difficulty after reinstalling the app please contact our website technical support at 877-632-3002 and say "technical support" when prompted. I hope this is helpful ~Michelle 

2 REPLIES

@ALTAM, Thanks for reaching out. We are not currently experiencing any issues with the application. At this point my best recommendation would be to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Reinstalling the app is the best way to ensure that the updates that may have been pushed are correct. If you continue to have difficulty after reinstalling the app please contact our website technical support at 877-632-3002 and say "technical support" when prompted. I hope this is helpful ~Michelle 

Took me a while to figure out the uninstall / install (new tablet user...LOL).

That worked.  Thank you Michelle.